Affordable Studio Spaces Available
Individual Artist Working Spaces 200$ per monthIf you are a Montreal based, professional, emerging, or hobby artist, working in any one of several mediums, you are invited to visit the Centre by appointment and have a complete tour of the facilities.
A Place to Display Your Work and Have it Sold.When you join as a Montreal Art Centre tenant member you have the right to display your works in the Centre's 2 beautiful Art Galleries, which are open to the public 7 days a week. The Centre's Griffintown Gallery and new William Street Gallery are most inviting settings to display our city's greatest and upcoming talent in Art.
Griffintown's Revitalization and Tremendous GrowthThe Montreal Art Centre is located in the heart of the downtown area known as Griffintown. This Historic region of the city is under an accelerated and unprecedented construction boom, which will bring thousands of new condominiums and many thousands of new residents to the area. The Montreal Art Centre is positioned to welcome these new residents with the greatest selection of artworks from the city's leading artists.
Private Studio Space starting at 500$The Montreal Art Centre has two selected private studio spaces currently for rent, which are rarely available. Each studio room is sutable for two to three artists working together, or may be use solely by a single artist in any medium. A one Year lease is required. Each studio has gallery lightinh to have the space serve as a private artist gallery within the Montreal Art Center building complex which is open 7 days a week to the public.
- Access to the Art Centre, Kitchen with Microwave fridge, freezer for paints, kitchen appliances
- vending machines.
- 4 Bathrooms with wash up sink.
- Heated and fully air conditioned
- Access to ground line telephone
- Access to Art Centre Wi Fi
- Access to freight elevator
- Key secured access to the building for all member artists
- Depanneur is one block away, Grocery stores restaurants, hardware stores, Bureau en Gros close by
- 57 City Bus at the doorstep and Metro is minutes away.