We are offering freelance professionals affordable work spaces at the new Pro Central corporative facility in downtown Griffintown at The Montreal Art Centre.
We welcome all freelance entrepreneurs in these categories:
Graphic Designers, Website Developers, Journalists, Interior Designers, Copywriters, Video Game Designers, Photographers, Event Planners, Film Makers, Event Management, Illustrators, Translators, Computer Programmers, Business Development Consultants, Accountants, Financial Managers, Video Editors, Video Producers, Social Media Managers, Marketing Consultants, SEO Google/ Ad Words Specialists, Graphics Animation and any other vocation that allows you to work alone at a single desk space!
The new Pro- Central professional co-operative workplace facility is located at the historic Montreal Art Centre building in booming downtown Griffintown. You will have your personal desk in one of our Pro-Central rooms in the building.
You will have access to all our buildings common areas, including our many services and amenities including:
- 4 Large TV Screens in the building, with CD’s for presentations and computer hook up
- Projection Screen
- Tables and Chairs available for group meetings
- Internet access throughout the building
- Kitchen for serving coffee, tea… etc. to clients
- Griffintown Lounge – suitable for meetings for small or large groups
- William Street Gallery for meetings for up to 50 people
- Picasso Room — private meeting for up to 10 people
- Le Canal Gallery — ground floor art gallery for meetings up to 25 people
- Fax & Photocopy machine access
A limited amount of only 14 spaces are currently available at $200 per month.
A one year lease is required.
If you are interested in visiting the Pro Central facility at the Montreal Art Centre
please contact Allan Diamond at (514) 726 3623.