How do I become a Montreal Art Centre artist?
Montreal artists are welcome to become a Montreal Art Centre member artist. All artists working in fine arts are eligible. Once a lease is signed, the applicant becomes a Montreal Art Centre artist and is classified as a Member Artist.
What are the benefits of Membership?
- Having a permanent work space & lease at the centre.
- Opportunity to display artwork in the Centre’s galleries and in personal workspace.
- Bio and images of members artwork is featured on the Art Centre’s website.
- Eligible to participate in Centre volunteer opportunities.
- Member artist’s tenants are able to have solo exhibitions and group vernissages and exhibitions each year.
How do I get a personal work space?
- By renting a personal work space.
- By joining as an Associate Member you will share an existing member’s working space.
How do I apply?
- Fill out an online form and we'll contact you shortly after.
- Contact the art centre by email email@example.com or by phone (514) 667-2270 and we will arrange a time and day or a personal interview and tour of the art centre. Upon your visit you will receive all details you need on how to become a member tenant